- Wondercise announces support for Apple Watch and Garmin wearables
- Wondercise pioneered on-screen workout metrics tracked by a wearable
- Its service predates Apple’s newly announced Fitness+ by two years
- Live, on-screen score generated by matching user movements with those of a trainer
- Wondercise’s broad range of classes includes Dance, MMA, Pilates, Yoga and more
- Subscription pricing from 10 cents a day*
Taipei, October 6, 2020. Wondercise, the advanced smart fitness service, launches globally with Apple Watch and Garmin wearable support, from just 10 cents a day.* Featuring world-first Motion Matching technology complete with on-screen heart rate data, it analyzes your movements and compares them with those of an on-screen trainer in real-time.
Wondercise offers unlimited access to over 50 classes at an affordable price, with special sessions from trainers, including MMA champion Luis ‘Baboon’ Palomino, fitness influencer Adam Frater, and experts across a huge range of disciplines. These include Resistance Band Training, Hip Hop Dance, Kettlebell Crush, Tai Chi, Yoga and more. Wondercise brings the personal touch of taught classes to living rooms around the world, complete with on-screen heart rate data and training feedback, thanks to its pioneering Motion Matching technology.
Born alongside the Wondercise Band, Wondercise’s real-time, on-screen heart rate tracking and Motion Matching launched in 2018 for Android and iOS. The service predates Apple Fitness+ by two years.
Motion Matching – a feature missing from Apple’s Fitness+ service, enables users to maintain a focus on form, mirror trainers’ movements, and maximize workout results. Thanks to on-screen metrics illustrating how closely movements are matched with those of a trainer, even at a glance, the Wondercise experience is richer than traditional home workouts.
The nature of the Wondercise experience also inspires users to try new types of exercises, giving them the confidence to enroll in classes they might not in a gym – Latin Dancing anyone? Olé!
Training to suit you
Building fitness has never been easier. In addition to its varied workouts, the Wondercise app will tailor training for your needs – whether you want to dip in and out of classes or enroll in a robust plan.
Make a profile, select a fitness goal, and Wondercise’s smart technology curates a series of personalized workouts to deliver an effective training session on days you can spare 45 minutes to workout. The app is also incredibly convenient, with each training course split into sessions clocking in at under 10 minutes. This means that, whether there’s a long or short workout window, with Wondercise, finding time for fitness won’t be a problem.
Adding value – your 24/7 Motion Matching virtual fitness trainer
Unlike other technology-driven home training solutions, Wondercise is designed to maximize convenience and flexibility for users; the app doesn’t require any expensive equipment to help its users stay fit. Anyone with an Apple Watch or a Garmin wearable can take advantage of Wondercise’s low annual or monthly subscriptions, and stream a host of unlimited exercise classes while enjoying all the benefits of on-screen Motion Matching, anytime, anywhere. The $79 Wondercise Band is also available for users who don’t own an Apple Watch or compatible Garmin device.
Even without a wearable, video workouts can be played back, so an out-of-battery Apple Watch needn’t result in a forgone workout. In turn, with subscriptions starting from as little as 10 cents a day,* Wondercise delivers incredible value.
With the backdrop of COVID 19, a dramatic reduction in gym attendance, and an increase in time spent at home, sedentary lifestyles are easier to slip into than ever before. For this reason, Wondercise’s motivating, pioneering, interactive training system could be the perfect solution for anyone looking to boost their health and stay on-track while saving money.Eric Chuang, CEO, Wondercise.
- Apple Watch compatibility rolling out October 2020 for iOS
- Supports Apple Watch 3, 4, 5, 6 and SE running WatchOS 6 or newer version
- Garmin support available in December 2020, and will support both iOS and Android.
- Supported models include the Garmin: Vivosmart 4, Vivomove 3, Vivoactive 4, Venu, Instinct, Tactix Charlie, Tactix Delta, Marq, Fenix 5 series, Fenix 5S+/5+, Fenix 5X+, Fenix 6 series, Forerunner 245 / 245M, Forerunner 645 / 645M and Forerunner 945; more Models will be added in the future
- Wondercise Band available in the US for $79 with Android and iOS support