Do you have someone in your life who is struggling with back and sciatica pain? Would you like to help them to feel better and also let them know that someone is thinking about them? Sometimes a thoughtful gift can help with healing just as much as physical therapy.
If you are wanting to give someone in your life a gift to help with their sciatica pain, we have complied a great list of gift options that will be thoughtful as well as therapeutic.
Gifts That Help With Sciatica
Here is a list of great gift ideas to help with sciatica as well as offering love and support for someone who is under the weather due to back pain.
- Cushy Form Knee Pillow: This knee pillow is designed to alleviate back and sciatica pain that can be caused by side sleeping with the knees in the wrong position. This high-quality pillow won’t get hot when it is under the covers and is designed to keep your hips and lower back from being in the wrong position during sleeping hours.
- Sciatica and Spinal Stenosis Cured! : This is a great book which will help the reader to learn about how to help heal their back and sciatica pain and will also explain how the injury happened in the first place. Knowing the true nature of the sciatica injury can help those suffering from it to prevent causing it to happen again.
- IceWraps Flexible Icing: These great ice packs are flexible even when frozen and are large enough to cover the back and legs at the same time. Icing can help to alleviate inflammation and pain and is a great way to help someone suffering from sciatica to be more comfortable while they heal.
- Seat Cushion for Office Chair: This high-quality memory foam cushion is a great addition to any office chair for someone who is struggling with ergonomic issues at work or in the home office. While the best solution to sciatica is often buying one of the best office chairs for sciatica, this can be a great help for a friend of family member who hasn’t found the right chair yet. This seat cushion is also great for traveling.
- RENPHO Back & Neck Massager: This well-engineered back and neck massager can be used at home on the couch or at work in your office chair. It offers many different massage programs and can focus on any portion of the body that needs attention. It also has an option to heat while massaging for added therapeutic help.
While sciatica pain takes time to heal, having the tools to make the healing process less difficult can be a huge help. If you have a friend or a family member who is already paying doctor’s bills and paying for physical therapy for their sciatica pain, being able to give them a gift that can help improve their situation can be of great assistance to them.